Tuesday 18 September 2012

Why Is A Survey Useful?

In order to gain a wider insight into my demographic and their views and opinions, I have decided create a survey. The survey will really help me to determine the direction and outcome of my teaser trailer. When I create the survey I need to ensure that I ask decisive and insightful questions, in order to gain the most out of my audience feedback.

From audience research carried out during the AS coursework, I have learnt that it is better to used closed questions for the survey. Participants appear to prefer closed questions as they get right to the point, meaning that they don't have to spend time giving detailed answers. Using closed questions also makes the process of getting surveys back, more efficient.
Similarly to when I did my AS coursework I will be using Survey Monkey. Survey Monkey makes the process of making a survey easier. Creating an electronic survey has its advantages, as I will be able to collect the results quickly and concisely. The layout of the survey is also more structured.

No comments:

Post a Comment