Thursday 27 September 2012

Mood Board

Mood+Boardfinal

My mood board is reflective of the way in which I want the tone and atmosphere of my trailer to be. The first part of my mood board represents the nature of my female protagonist. The theme is meant to convey elements of romance, seduction and sexiness. I used a range of colours to show the beauty of my character. The bright colours, such as the white and reds, represent the warmth of her. I chose these specific images to show the different sides to her. Not only is she young and beautiful but has a seductive and rebellious side to her as well.

In the second half of my mood board I gained inspiration from Brian Viveros. Viveros creates erotic paintings of doe-eyed beauties. His artwork has heavily influenced the way in which i want my female protagonist to be portrayed. The artwork represents the depletion of the character. The warmth and slight innocence of my female protagonist will be corrupted with brutality. In turn transforming her into a mysterious, sexy, seductive women out for revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment