Thursday 13 September 2012

Introductory To A2 Media : Advanced Portfolio

Today we were introduced to the A2 Media Advanced Portfolio. We discussed the overview of this years coursework and the different promotion packages involved. For the Advanced Portfolio we have to research, plan, construct and evaluate. We will be assigned to create a teaser trailer, a film poster and a film magazine cover. In order for our blogs to be successful, we must continually blog throughout the process as evidence for planning and research.

The groups for this years coursework were also finalised. However unlike last year, I chose to opt out of being in a group and work by myself instead. I decided this, as during the AS project the two members of my group were quite lazy, leaving most of the work down to me, which became quite strenuous.  I feel I have improved as a media student since the AS course. In addition I feel that working individually will give me more responsibility as I will be creating the products on my own.

From the information given to us today, I have started to work on my film pitch for the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment